Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Moment Before the Plummet

Have you ever done a free-fall, like bungee jumping or sky-diving? Do you remember that moment when you were sprawled weightless in midair and time stretched out for much longer than the instant that it was, and you floated delicately above the abyss contemplating your now total commitment to plummeting into it?

I got that second job I mentioned. It's temporary, but here I sit on this side of it waiting for the chaos to begin as I drop into my new schedule, the one that starts at 4 AM. In short, don't bother stopping by this site for a few months, I know I won't.

See you at the bottom!

posted by chopper @ 4:32 PM | 1 comments
1 Comments:
Blogger Tara said...

Good luck with your new schedule and job, Chopper! Just don't look down.

Jeff Foxworthy quote: "I wanna know how they know how short to make the rope for the first bungee jump! 'Alright let him go...' (fwoomp!)'..Alright, Ed, shorten it up a bit! And give his girlfriend a free t-shirt!'"

9:32 PM  
 
 

Post a Comment

<< Home